top of page
Red Bank High School and Middle School
Personal recollections of Laura Crane, RBHS Class of 1982
Before 1937, the the land between Morrison Springs Road and the Dayton Plaza [now Plaza North] was a farm owned by the Sliger family. The Dayton Plaza property was owned by the Crisman family.
The original Red Bank High School was built as a wooden building that sat in front of the original Red Bank Elementary School on the corner of Dayton Boulevard and Morrison Springs Road. [Read more]
bottom of page