For the 2022 Election
of Red Bank Commissioners
November 8, 2022
Save Red Bank Central Park
Citizens' Group Endorses Berry, Miller and Wilkinson
for Red Bank Commission
October 16, 2022
Based largely on the candidates’ responses to a questionnaire in September 2022 – supplemented with other related statements, election platforms, and actions by all six candidates – SRBCP concludes these three candidates will constitute the slate of commissioners most supportive of saving all 12 acres of the old middle school property in public ownership for the public good, in perpetuity.
to the Park Questionnaire
Conducted by SRBCP
The Save Red Bank Central Park citizens' group developed and conducted a parks and recreation survey of all six candidates running for the Red Bank Board of Commissioners in the November 8, 2022 election. This survey and the information available below were conducted as a public service by our group to promote a more informed electorate. Click the links below to see the responses.
Our SRBCP group wishes to thank the six candidates (1) for participating in our city's democratic process by running for elected office, and (2) for their time and effort in providing thoughtful answers to our questions.
Click Each Item Below To See:
* Mayor Hollie Berry answers (running for re-election in District 1)
* Dari Owens answers (running for District 1)
* Jamie Fairbanks-Harvey answers (running for District 3)
* Lawrence Miller answers (running for District 3)
* Jeff Price answers (running for At Large position)
* Hayes Wilkinson answers (running for At Large position)