This website is the most comprehensive source in existence for factual information about all aspects of the old Red Bank Middle School property; the land swap; and the past, present, and future of the publicly owned land that is to become the people’s Red Bank Central Park.
In this Resources section, we have compiled:
- a detailed timeline of events;
- historic documents about the creation of Morrison Springs Park;
- legal references and information about the federal Land and Water Conservation Fund;
- information about the land swap;
- a national review of city parks by The Trust for Public Land; and
- comprehensive data about Red Bank parks and public green spaces.